Information Technology Administration (ITA) offers vision, guidance and leadership in providing the latest in IT-related services. The administration is charged with supervising all IT application and software projects and providing technology related supplies to the association. ITA also supports, observes and provides the technology infrastructure and telecommunication at KRCS as well as designs, maintains and updates internet networks and the website for the association.
Objectives and Aims
- Identifying the needs for programs and technical systems, developing these systems and reinforcing the processes of electronic linkage according to the requirements of the association.
- Ensuring the readiness, safety and security of all devices, operating systems and constantly monitoring its proper functionalities.
- Managing all social networks of the association as follows:
- Replying to messages, comments, re-shares, posts and reviews.
- Listing and organizing the activities of the association.
- Observing and checking important pages.
- Providing shareable, appropriate content.
- Engaging in and following the most significant posts which can generate revenue.
- Providing all technical and IT support services for all the administrations of the association.
- Creating systems for managing and operating website content and following its updates and latest news.
- Programming, saving, retrieving and updating information systems and data of the association’s activities.
- Ensuring the supply and providing of technical support and services that guarantee the proper function of the systems and the applications.
- Setting up systems for regular and emergency maintenance for devices and equipment.
- Solving everyday’s issues and obstacles concerning work within the association.
- Preparing and presenting regular reports concerning the activities of management, its achievements and better-performance suggestions.