He was born in 1926. Studied the primary stages in Kuwait and after that he moved to India in order to complete the study of the English language and joining the secondary school of Saint Joseph in Bombay India during the period from 1939 till 1942
the works and activities:
- 1952 a partner and the chairman of Mohamed Mahmoud Alshaya company for the general commerce
- 1960- 1963 a member of administration in the oil carrier’s company.
- 1964 the minister of electricity and water
- 1965 a partner and the chairman of the Easteren hotels company Sheraton Kuwait.
- 1971- 1983 a partner and the chairman of Dar Alkbas company for the printing and press.
- 1983 and until now, the chairman of the Dar Alkbas company for the printing and press.
- 1954 the contribution in establishment of the public committee in collecting the donation and he was one of the founders.
- March 2004 and until now: the chairman of the public committee for collecting the donations.
- Contribution in foundation of the Red Credence in Kuwait.
- The contribution of the foundation for the cooperative Alshamya organization.